For two decades Prestige Automobile has been the sole authorised importer of BMW in Sri Lanka, offering customers a holistic and thorough approach to maintenance and after sales support, backed by BMW Global. Now
we offer this comprehensive service to non-Prestige Automobile customers too.
BMW owners can register their vehicles at a reduced fee and enjoy certified services from Sri Lanka’s only BMW-authorised service centre. Register with us before the 31st of December 2017 to enjoy the reduced registration fee.
As a registered customer of Prestige Automobile you will be entitled to:
- Free initial technical inspection reports to assess the condition of your BMW
- A dedicated in-house BMW-certified Service Advisor to assist you with all service and repair needs
- Maintenance and repairs conducted by BMW-certified technicians
- A 24-month warranty on all repairs  
- Digital records of services and repairs conducted by Prestige Automobile
- Reimbursement of repairs conducted during the manufacturer’s warranty period 
- Free software upgrades 
- Mobility alternatives while your BMW is serviced
- 24-hour island-wide assistance and Recovery Service
- Service reminders and invitations for scheduled events
- Repair your vehicle at the BMW Collision Repair Centre, which implemented the use of water borne paint in Sri Lanka and represents the countries only automobile facility to carry out carbon fiber repair and replacement
Terms and Conditions
Offer only valid for BMWs registered/imported to Sri Lanka before 9th August 2017.
Only vehicles registered at the Department of Motor Traffic will be accepted.
All repairs/replacements are carried out with Original BMW PartsWarranty does not cover parts affected by wear and tear
On warranty-approved parts
As announced by BMW Global